Centrifugal. high pressure. single-inlet fans with sheet steel casing and impeller fitted with acoustic attenuator
- Sheet steel casing.
- Backward-curved impeller made of galvanised sheet steel. except models 242-248-254-260-640-645-650 with cast aluminium impeller.
- Hexagonal profile acoustic attenuator built into the fan aspiration nozzle. Its design permits the adjustment of the airflow at the fan entrance.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC + 120ºC.
- Anticorrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Special windings for different voltages.
- Fan prepared for air transmission of up to 250ºC.
- Stainless steel fan.
- ATEX-certified Category 2