ATEX-certified centrifugal extractor fans made of corrosion-proof plastic material
Centrifugal. single-inlet extractor fans made of ATEX antistatic plastic material for operation in explosive atmospheres. with CEE ExII2G Ex e explosion-proof or CEE ExII2G Ex d non-sparking motors.
- Casing made of ATEX antistatic plastic material.
- Impeller with forward-curved blades made of ATEX antistatic plastic material.
- ATEX-certified. Ex “e” explosion-proof or Ex “d” non-sparking class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC +80ºC.
- ATEX corrosive-proof plastic material.
- Motors with built-in PTC.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.