Forked tubular fans with motor outside the airflow
Forked tubular fans for transferring air up to 150ºC in continuous operation and up to 200ºC in sporadic mode.
- Tubular sheet steel casing.
- Cast aluminium rotor.
- Motor-rotor air flow direction.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Operating temperature: -25ºC + 150ºC.
- Anticorrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Stainless steel casing.
- Hot dip galvanised finish.
- Special windings for different voltages and motors with PTC thermistors.