ATEX Ex d-certified axial extractor fans with square frames
ATEX-certified. wall-mounted axial extractor fans with CEE ExII2G Ex d non-sparking motor for working in explosive atmospheres.
- Cast aluminium rotor.
- Motor-rotor air flow direction.
- Non-sparking cable gland included.
- Support frame in sheet steel with aluminium strip in rotor zone. in accordance with standard EN-14986.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- ATEX-certified. non-sparking Ex”d” IIBT4. class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Operating temperature: -20ºC +50ºC
- ATEX corrosion-proof. with non-ferric paint finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Extractor fans with 2-speed motors.