ATEX-certified tubular mobile extractor fans
ATEX-certified tubular mobile axial extractor fans with CEE ExII2G Ex e explosion-proof. CEE ExII2G Ex d. Ex tc. or Ex tb non-sparking motors for operating in explosive atmospheres.
- Tubular casing made of sheet steel with aluminium strip in rotor zone. in accordance with standard EN-14986.
- Cast aluminium rotor.
- With inspection natch.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499 on both sides.
- Motor-rotor air flow direction.
- ATEX-certified. Ex e explosion-proof. Ex d. Ex tc or Ex tb non-sparking class F motors with ball bearings.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Operating temperature: -20ºC +40ºC.
- ATEX corrosion-proof. with non-ferric paint finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Motors with built-in PTC.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Extractor fans with 2-speed motors.
- Single-phase. Ex d non-sparking motors.