400ºC/2h (F-400) and 300ºC/2h (F-300) multipurpose roof-mounted extractor fans
400ºC/2h multipurpose roof-mounted fans for immersed operation in fire risk zones. designed for smoke evacuation in industrial or similar buildings.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel support base.
- Cast aluminium orientable rotors.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel rain cap. with natural air outlet. Approved based on standard EN 12101-3. with certificate no. 0370-CPR-0544.
- Class H motors. S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. with ball bearings. IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- IE2 or IE3 efficiency motors depending on model. except 2 speed and 8 poles.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz (up to 3kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 3kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -20ºC +40ºC. Also suitable for hot climates with temperatures up to 50ºC. S2 operation 300ºC/2h. 400ºC/2h.
- Anticorrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.