High pressure tubular axial fans
High pressure. extremely robust tubular axial fans. specially designed for mining installations or in applications with large load losses.
- Extremely thick tubular sheet steel casing.
- Motor support welded to casing.
- High aerodynamic performance directives for pressure gain.
- Optimal surface protection in high quality steel.
- High performance. cast aluminium rotor.
- Rotor-motor air direction.
- Electrical connection in external terminal box.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Operating temperature -20ºC +70ºC.
- High protection anticorrosive steel. special primer and high quality paint for corrosive atmospheres.
- Standard IP55. ATEX and 2-speed motors.
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Made of hot-dip galvanised steel.