Single inlet, high pressure centrifugal fans with sheet steel casing and impeller, equipped with acoustic attenuator
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller in galvanized sheet steel, except models 242, 248, 254, 260, 640, 645 and 650 in cast aluminum impeller.
• Acoustic attenuator with a hexagonal profile incorporated in the suction inlet of the fan. Its design allows adjusting the air flow at the fan inlet.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +120 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Fan prepared to transport air up to +250 ºC.
• Stainless steel fan.
• ATEX certified Category 2.