Belt-driven high pressure fans fitted with electric motors and a standardised set of pulleys, belts and protectors in accordance with standard ISO-13857
- Sheet steel casing.
- Impeller with reaction blades in extremely robust sheet steel.
- Motor assembled on the general bench.
- IE3 efficiency motors.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25ºC +120ºC
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Special windings for different voltages.
- Fan prepared for air transmission of up to 250ºC.
- Stainless steel fan.
- ATEX-certified Category 2.
- System 8 elastic coupling.