400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h double inlet centrifugal extractor fans with direct drive motors for immersed operation in fire risk zones, with the option of a single-phase motor
400 ºC/2h double inlet centrifugal extractor fans with direct drive motors for immersed operation in fire risk zones, with the option of a single-phase motor.
• Galvanized steel sheet casing.
• Forward curved impeller in galvanized sheet steel.
• External terminal box.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-0580.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Single-phase 230V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -20 ºC +60 ºC. S2 operation 300 ºC/2h. 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Fans with circular outlet.
• Fans with vertical outlet.