Long-range, low profile, induction centrifugal jet fans
Long-range, low profile, induction centrifugal jet fans, for air movement and CO extraction in car parks.
- Sheet steel casing.
- Impeller with reaction blades in extremely robust sheet steel.
- INT series safety switch built into the fan.
- Support feet included.
- Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
- Three-phase 230/400 V ‐ 50 Hz.
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 °C +40 °C.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190 °C, previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Version approved for smoke exhaust in accordance with standard EN 12101-3 (see CI series).