Long-range 300ºC/2h and 400ºC/2h centrifugal induction jet fans for use in fire risk zones with a low profile
Long-range 300ºC/2h and 400ºC/2h centrifugal induction jet fans for use in fire risk zones with a low profile.
- Sheet steel casing.
- Impeller with reaction blades in extremely robust sheet steel.
- IAT series safety switch built into the fan.
- Support feet included.
- Class H motors. S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. with ball bearings. IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz.
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -20ºC +40ºC. Also suitable for hot climates with temperatures up to 50ºC. S2 operation 300ºC/2h. 400ºC/2h.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.