Acoustically isolated, self-operating exhaust units, CBD / EW fans and constant pressure control
• Galvanized steel sheet casing.
• Forward curved impeller in galvanized sheet steel.
• Electronic speed drive (VSD), single-phase or three-phase, included with the fan.
• New high-efficiency synchronous EC motors (IE4). Equipped with high intensity neodymium magnets.
• Compact motors that facilitate the air flow passage.
• High reliability and maintenance free sensorless control.
• Fitted with long-life ball bearings.
• IP54 protection.
• Fan working temperature: -25ºC +60 ºC.
Electronic speed drive:
• Adjustable speed by 0-10V signal or PI automatic control integrated in the inverter.
• Highly configurable electronic drive with 2 analog inputs, 2 digital inputs, 1 relay output and 1 analog or digital output to select.
• Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
• Electronic drive for easy installation outside the work area. Thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted on control panels minimizing connections.
• Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with EMC directive 2014/30/EU.
• Available with single-phase 220-240V 50/60 Hz (VSD1/B) or three-phase 380-415 V 50/60 Hz (VSD3/B) input. IP20 standard protection, IP66 protection on request.
• Working temperature (VSD): -25ºC + 50 ºC.
• Equipment preconfigured in constant pressure mode with 100 Pa setpoint.
• Possibility of adjustments to other pressures.
• Possibility of work at constant flow.
• Plug & Play system for easy installation.
• Programming range from 0 to 2500Pa.
• On-off switch with built-in safety locking system.
• Single-phase 230V AC and three-phase 380V AC power versions.
• IP55 protection.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.