Air purifying units for circular ducts, 25mm acoustic casing, EC Technology motor
• Frame made from 40 mm profile aluminium.
• Covers with acoustic casing of 25 mm of high quality insulation, in pre-lacquered sheet.
• Backward curved impeller.
• Standardised inlet and outlet flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• Filtration stages, depending on model:
• F7 + F9.
• F7 + HEPA H14.
• Active carbon filter for odour removal.
• Control and alarm of dirty filters.
• Germicidal chamber with UVc ultraviolet lamps (256 nm), depending on model.
• Inspection cover for filter maintenance and replacement.
• Air inlet nozzle with diffusers that increase the efficiency of the fan.
• High efficiency external rotor EC Technology motors, adjustable via 0-10 V signal.
• Single-phase 200-240 V 50/60 Hz and three-phase 380-480 V 50/60 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Aluminum profile frame and pre-finished sheet metal with 25mm thick acoustically insulated panels.
• Particle sensor for automatic control.