Extraction units 400 ºC/2h, with linear inlet and outlet, equipped with EC Technology motor
400 ºC/2h inline extraction units for outdoor operation in fire risk zones fitted with EC Technology motors.
• Galvanised sheet steel structure.
• Backward curved impeller made of sheet steel.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3.
• Linear airflow direction.
• New high-efficiency synchronous EC motors (IE4). Equipped with high intensity neodymium magnets.
• High reliability and maintenance free sensorless control.
• Fitted with long-life ball bearings.
• IP55 protection.
• Fan working temperature: -25ºC +60 ºC.
Electronic speed drive:
• Adjustable speed by 0-10V signal or PI automatic control integrated in the inverter.
• Highly configurable electronic drive with 2 analog inputs, 2 digital inputs, 1 relay output and 1 analog or digital output to select.
• Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
• Electronic drive for easy installation outside the work area. Thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted on control panels minimizing connections.
• Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with EMC directive 2014/30/EU.
• Available with single-phase 220-240V 50/60 Hz (VSD1/B) or three-phase 380-415 V 50/60 Hz (VSD3/B) input. IP20 standard protection, IP66 protection on request.
• Working temperature (VSD): -25ºC + 50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.