400 ºC/2h belt-driven single inlet extractor fan units
400 ºC/2h extractor fan units, with motor mounted outside the airflow path. For outdoor operation in fire risk zones.
• Galvanised sheet steel structure.
• Forward curved impeller in galvanized sheet steel.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-0503.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -20 ºC +120 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Fans with vertical outlet.