400ºC/2h extractor fan units with reaction impeller
Extremely robust 400ºC/2h single-inlet extractor fan units with acoustically insulated box. for outdoor operation in fire risk zones
- Sheet steel casing.
- Impeller with reaction blades in robust sheet steel. coated with heat resistant paint.
- Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3. with certificate number: 0370-CPR-0401
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -20ºC +250ºC. S2 operation 300ºC/2h and 400ºC/2h.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.
- Extractor fans with 2-speed motors.
- Belt-driven extractor fans.