400 ºC/2h extractor fan units with backward curved impeller
Extremely robust 400 ºC/2h single inlet extractor fan units with acoustically insulated box, for outdoor operation in fire risk zones.
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller in very robust sheet steel, with anti-heat paint.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-0401.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC+ 250 ºC continuous service. S2 300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h service.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Belt-driven extractor fans.