400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h axial exhaust fan units with built-in acoustic attenuator
Extraction units with axial fans to work immersed in fire risk areas.
• Fan with tubular sheet steel casing.
• Galvanised sheet steel structure with thermal insulation and acoustic insulation
• Variable angle impeller made of cast aluminium.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certifications no.: 0370- CPR-0312 (F-400) and 0370-CPR-0974 (F-300).
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Fan: anti-corrosive in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Box: anti-corrosive in galvanised sheet steel.
• CJTHT: axial fans with acoustically isolated boxes.
• CJTHT/ATEX: axial fans with acoustically insulated boxes and ATEX certification, category 3 Ex II3G for zone 2 (only 400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h).
• CJTHT/PLUS Axial fans with acoustic attenuators.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• 100% reversible impellers.