F-400 extractor fan units with a large door for ease of maintenance and 40 mm acoustic insulation slab
• Galvanised sheet steel structure.
• 40 mm acoustic insulation
• Forward curved impeller in galvanized sheet steel.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-2358.
• Changeable opening door direction thanks to its interchangeable hinges.
• Adjustable in different positions.
• Prepared for continuous work at 120 ºC.
• Motor cover accessory (CM) supplied with fan.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Single-phase 230V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz.
• Working temperature: -25ºC +120 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Special windings for different voltages.