F-400 extractor fan units with a large door for ease of maintenance and 40 mm acoustic insulation slab
- Galvanised sheet steel structure.
- 40 mm acoustic insulation slab.
- Reaction impeller made of galvanised sheet steel.
- Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3. with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-2358.
- Modifiable door opening direction thanks to its exchangeable hinges.
- Can be set to different positions.
- Able to operate continuously at 120ºC.
- New high-efficiency (IE4) synchronous EC motors. Fitted with high intensity neodymium magnets.
- High reliability sensorless control. no maintenance required.
- Fitted with durable ball bearings.
- IP55 protection.
- Fan operating temperature: -25ºC +120ºC.
Electronic variable speed drive:
- Adjustable speed by 0-10 V signal or automatic PI control built into variable speed drive.
- Electronic variable speed drive highly configurable with 2 analogue inputs. 2 digital outputs. 1 relay output and a choice of 1 analogue or 1 digital output.
- Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
- Electronic variable speed drive easy to install outside the operating zone thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted in control blocks. thus minimising connections.
- Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with the EMC 2014/30/EU directive.
- Available with single-phase 220-240 V 50/60 Hz (VSD1/B type) or three-phase 380-415 V 50/60 Hz (VSD3/B type) inputs. Standard IP20 protection. IP66 protection on request.
- VSD operating temperature: -25ºC +50ºC.
- Anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.