ATEX certified centrifugal, medium pressure extractor fans fitted with multi-blade impeller
Centrifugal medium pressure single inlet extractor fans with sheet steel casing and impeller for working in explosive atmospheres.
• Sheet steel casing.
• Forward curved impeller in galvanized sheet steel.
• Non-sparking inlet ring made of copper or aluminium.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +80 ºC.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection. ATEX certification. Increased safety Ex ”e” or explosion proof Ex ”d”.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Anti-corrosive with ATEX paint, free of iron components, in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Stainless steel construction.