Medium pressure centrifugal extractor fans fitted with multi-blade impeller for marine applications
Medium pressure. single-inlet. centrifugal extractor fans with casing and impeller in sheet steel for working in marine environments and fitted with marine service motors.
- Sheet steel casing.
- Impeller with forward reaction blades. made of galvanised sheet steel.
- Sheet metal inlet ring.
- Class F marine service motor with ball bearings and IP55 protection. compliant with the non-essential naval service classification.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC + 120ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- C3H quality surface finish.
- Finishes in hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Construction of stainless steel.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Motors with built-in PTC.
- Marine motors for naval applications. certified for essential service in accordance with different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
- C4H and C5M quality surface finish.