Medium pressure centrifugal extractor fans fitted with multi-blade impeller made of AISI-304 stainless steel
Medium pressure. single-inlet. centrifugal extractor fans with casing and impeller in stainless steel sheet for working in chemical. aggressive or marine environments.
- Housing and impeller with forwardcurved blades made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection except single-phase models. with IP54 protection.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC + 120ºC.
- Corrosion-proof stainless steel.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Constructed with marine service motors.
- Marine motors for naval applications. certified for essential service in accordance with different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
- CE. NEMA. UL. CSA motors.
- Made of AISI-316 stainless steel sheet.