Medium pressure single inlet centrifugal fans, direct motor, backward impeller and high-efficiency adjustable motor
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller in highly robust sheet steel.
• Fan working temperature: -25 ºC +120 ºC.
• New high efficiency AC asynchronous motors (IE3).
• Fitted with durable ball bearings. IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +50 ºC.
Electronic speed drive:
• Adjustable speed by 0-10 V signal or PI automatic control integrated in the inverter.
• Highly configurable electronic drive with 2 analog inputs, 2 digital inputs, 1 relay output and 1 analog or digital output to select.
• Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
• Electronic drive for easy installation outside the work area. Thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted on control panels minimizing connections.
• Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with EMC directive 2014/30/EU.
• Available with single-phase 220-240 V 50/60 Hz input up to 3 CV (Type VSD1/A-RFM) or three-phase 380-415 V 50/60 Hz (Type VSD3/A-RFT). IP20 standard protection. IP66 protection up to 10 CV on request.
• Working temperature (VSD): -25 ºC + 50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Fan prepared to transport air up to +250 ºC.
• Stainless steel fan.