Centrifugal, medium pressure, single-inlet extractor fans with backward-curved impeller blades made of hot-dip galvanised steel for operation in chemical, aggressive and marine environments
- Extremely robust. hot-dip galvanised sheet steel casing.
- Impeller with reaction blades made of robust hot-dip galvanised sheet steel.
- Hot-dip galvanised inlet ring.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection except single-phase models. with IP54 protection.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase 30/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC + 120ºC.
- Corrosion-proof. in hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Marine motors for naval applications. certified for essential service in accordance with different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
- Construction entirely of stainless steel.
- CE. NEMA. UL. CSA motors.