Belt-driven fans fitted with electric motors, a set of standardised pulleys, belts and protectors in accordance with standard ISO-13857 and a heat-resistant compartment with a 150 mm thick mineral fibre coating, for horizontal operation
- Extremely thick sheet steel structure.
- Impeller with reaction blades in extremely robust sheet steel.
- Transmission unit with cast material bearings and support.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400 V - 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V - 50 Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 °C +300 °C.
- Treated with heat-resistant paint.
- Special windings for different voltages.
- Fan made from refractory steel for temperatures up to 400 °C.
- Execution for vertical operation.