Medium pressure centrifugal fans, equipped with a backward curved impeller and a heat insulated box with mineral fiber
• Sheet steel structure.
• Backward curved impeller made of sheet steel.
• Heat resistant compartment with high density mineral fiber and great thermal and acoustic insulation.
• With 30 mm thick mineral fibre.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +250 ºC.
• Treatment with anticaloric paint.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Stainless steel construction.