ATEX certified centrifugal extractor fans made of corrosion-proof plastic material
Centrifugal single inlet extractor fans made of ATEX antistatic plastic material for operation in explosive atmospheres, with CEE ExII2G Ex e explosion proof or CEE ExII2G Ex d non-sparking motors.
• Casing made of ATEX antistatic plastic material.
• Forward curved impeller, in ATEX antistatic plastic material.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection. ATEX certification. Increased safety Ex ”e” or explosion proof Ex ”d”.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +80 ºC.
• Anticorrosive in ATEX plastic material.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.