Centrifugal roof mounted extract fans for household ventilation
Centrifugal roof mounted household chimney extract fans with low noise level for household ventilation pursuant to the CTE (Technical Building Code).
• Support base in sheet steel.
• Backward curved impeller made of sheet steel.
• Sheet steel rain deflector cap with anti-corrosive protection.
• Adjustable by voltage variation.
• Safety switch provided on request.
• Class F motors. External rotor and IP44 protection.
• Single-phase 230V 50 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: + 40 ºC for CTD 125, 150 and 160, + 60 ºC for CTD 200 and + 65 ºC for CTD 250 and 315.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.