Roof mounted centrifugal extractor fans with horizontal or vertical air outlet, ATEX Certification and possibility of Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc and Ex tb marking
CHT: centrifugal roof fans, with horizontal air outlet and aluminum hood. ATEX certification with increased safety ExII2G Ex e motor, explosion proof ExII2G Ex d. ExII2D Ex tb or ExII3D Ex tc to work in explosive gas or dust atmospheres.
CVT: roof mounted centrifugal extractor fans with vertical air outlet and aluminium rain cap, ATEX Certification, with CEE ExII2G Ex e anti-explosion, CEE ExII2G Ex d, Ex tc, or Ex tb explosion proof motor for working in explosive atmospheres containing dust or gas.
• ATEX support base with copper suction mouth according to EN-14986 standard.
• Backward curved impeller.
• Bird protection grid.
• Aluminum rain cover.
• Class F motors with ATEX certified ball bearings, Ex e increased safety, Ex d, Ex tb or Ex tc flameproof.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +80 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet and aluminum.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.