Pressurisation equipment for staircases, escape routes and fire fighting lobbies, pursuant to European standard EN 12101-6
Pressurisation equipment for escape routes in the event of a fire. pursuant to the requirements of European standard EN 12101-6.
- It is formed by a HATCH-S ventilation unit with a motorised hatch opening function and a BOXPDS control panel.
- An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
- Equipment structure made of corrosive-proof galvanised sheet steel.
- Water-tight design to prevent the entry of water.
- Heat insulation to prevent hot air loss in the winter.
- Adaptable skirting for correct. easy installation on the roof.
- Motorised opening arms. with encapsulated IP65 mechanism.
- Reinforced. guaranteed system with more than 10.000 operations at maximum load.
- Maximum load 1000 Nw.
- HCT series extract fans.
- Tubular casing in sheet steel with polyester resin anti-corrosive treatment.
- Cast aluminium impellers.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Operating temperature: -25°C +50°C.
- Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.
- Fitted with F-300 and F-400 rated fans.
- Reversible pressurisation equipment for smoke exhaust in case of need.
- Polyester resin anti-corrosive paint finish.
- Variable Frequency Drive.
- High precision differential pressure sensor.
- Electrical panel with magneto thermal protections and general power supply failure indication.
- Electronic control for the management of alarms. maintenance and ModBUS RTU port for BMS (Building Management Systems) connection.
- Certified power supply with batteries to ensure the correct operation of control equipment in the event of a power failure.
- External control panel for real-time viewing of pressure. alarm pilot lamps and manual system activation.