ATEX Ex d-certified axial extractor fans with square frames
ATEX-certified. wall-mounted axial extract fans with ExII2G Ex d non-sparking motors for working in explosive atmospheres.
- Cast aluminium impeller.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Non-sparking cable gland included.
- Support frame in sheet steel with aluminium strip in impeller zone. in accordance with standard EN-14986.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- ATEX Ex d IIBT4-certified. nonsparking. class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Operating temperature: -20°C +50°C.
- ATEX anti-corrosive. with non-ferric paint finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190°C. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Extract fans with 2-speed motors.