Fans designed with the best technology and experience to withstand extreme working conditions of up to 90°C in wood and ceramic drying barns
- Support ring made of sheet steel or AISI-304 stainless steel. depending on version.
- Cast aluminium impeller.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
Motor version 90ºC 100% RH:
- Class H motors with ball bearings specially designed for high temperatures. IP55 protection.
- Motors with external ventilation.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 3kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 3kW).
- Operating temperature: -10ºC +90ºC and 100% relative humidity.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Stainless steel with shot peen finish version.
- Any HCH series model can be converted to HCH/SEC.
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- 100% reversible impellers.
- Special windings for different voltages.
- Support ring made of AISI-316 stainless steel.