Extremely robust, ATEX certified, tubular axial extractor fans
ATEX certified tubular axial extractor fans with increased safety ExII2G Ex e, flameproof ExII2G Ex d, ExII2D Ex tb or ExII3D Ex tc motors for operating in explosive atmospheres.
• Tubular casing made of sheet steel with aluminium strip in rotor zone, in accordance with standard EN-14986.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• With inspection hatch.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class F motors with ATEX certified ball bearings, Ex e increased safety, Ex d flameproof, Ex tb or Ex tc.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive with ATEX paint, free of iron components, in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.