Dynamic discharge systems with motorised opening function fitted with roof-mount extract fan
Dynamic discharge systems with roof-mounted extract fans and motorised opening function. Suitable for installation in industrial or commercial buildings. Can be used for ambient ventilation in the buildings in which it is installed.
• An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
• Equipment structure made of anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.
• Designed to ensure watertightness.
• 60 mm thermal insulation to avoid hot air losses in winter.
• Adaptable skirting for correct, easy installation on the roof.
• Maintenance switch fitted with NA/NC auxiliary contact to control equipment disconnection.
• Tubular casing in sheet steel with polyester resin anti-corrosive treatment.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• Models 125 with 6 or 9 blade cast aluminum impellers, with adjustable angle of inclination.
• Motorised opening arms, with encapsulated IP65 mechanism.
• Supply voltage at 230V AC 50Hz.
• System reinforced and guaranteed with more than 10,000 operations at maximum load.
• Maximum load 1000 N.
• Automatic opening by external signal from the control system (fire control panel, smoke detector ...) Control systems not included in the supply.
• Limit switch to signal the hatch position.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25ºC +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Polyester resin anti-corrosive paint finish.
• Motorised opening arms with supply voltage of 24 V DC.