Long-range. one-way or reversible jet fans
Long range one-way or reversible jet fans with an octagonal design for air movement and CO extraction in car parks.
- One-way or reversible fan unit formed by a fan. silencers. deflectors and supports
- Adjustable impellers designed to produce great thrusts
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499 in one-way models.
- Deflector to increase the air range on the impulsion side. Reversible models are fitted with deflectors on both sides.
- High attenuation silencers with thermal and acoustic insulation.
- INT series safety switch built into the fan (HCT/IMP-L).
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller or 100% reversible.
- HCT/IMP-L: Galvanised sheet steel casing.
- HCT/IMP-LS: Short length galvanised sheet steel casing.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection. 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz.
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC+ 40ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.
- Thrust features different from those indicated.
- Version approved for smoke exhaust in accordance with standard EN 12101-3 (see THT/IMP series).