Long range, one way or reversible jet fans
Long range one way or reversible jet fans with an octagonal design for air movement and CO extraction in car parks.
• Unidirectional or reversible fan assembly consisting of fan, silencers, deflectors and supports.
• Adjustable impeller designed to obtain great thrusts.
• Protection grid against contacts according to the UNE-EN ISO 12499 standard in unidirectional models.
• Deflector for increased air reach, on the outlet side. Reversible models are equipped with deflectors on both sides.
• High attenuation silencers with thermal and acoustic insulation.
• INT series safety switch built into the fan (HCT/IMP-L).
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller or 100% reversible.
• HCT/IMP-L: casing in galvanized sheet steel.
• HCT/IMP-LS: casing of reduced length, in galvanized sheet steel.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection. 1 or 2 speeds depending on the model.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anticorrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Thrust performance other than those indicated.
• Version approved for smoke evacuation according to EN 12101-3 standard (see THT/IMP series).