Extremely robust tubular axial duct extractor fans for marine and naval applications
Tubular axial extractor duct fans for operation in marine environments. fitted with marine service motors.
- Extremely robust. hot-dip galvanised sheet steel tubular casing for insertion in duct.
- Cast aluminium rotor.
- With inspection natch.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Class F marine service motor with ball bearings and IP55 protection. compliant with the non-essential naval service classification.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC + 60ºC.
- Corrosion-proof. hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Construction entirely of stainless steel.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Motors with built-in PTC.
- Marine motors for naval applications. certified for essential service in accordance with different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).