Hot galvanized tubular fans, with IE3 high efficiency adjustable motor and variable speed drive
Tubular axial fans designed with four support arms to reduce vibrations and equipped with low consumption aerodynamic aluminum propeller and IE3 high efficiency three-phase motor. Equipped with speed variator.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• AL version rotors made of cast aluminium.
• Support ring in sheet steel with double flange and cable glands for motor supply.
• Hot dip galvanised tubular sheet steel casing.
• New high efficiency AC asynchronous motors (IE3).
• Fitted with durable ball bearings. IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Fan working temperature: -25ºC +50 ºC.
Electronic speed drive:
• Adjustable speed by 0-10V signal or PI automatic control integrated in the inverter.
• Highly configurable electronic drive with 2 analog inputs, 2 digital inputs, 1 relay output and 1 analog or digital output to select.
• Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
• Electronic drive for easy installation outside the work area. Thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted on control panels minimizing connections.
• Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with EMC directive 2014/30/EU.
• Available with single-phase 220-240V 50/60 Hz input up to 3CV (Type VSD1 / A-RFM) or three-phase 380-415V 50/60 Hz (Type VSD3 / A-RFT). IP20 standard protection. IP66 protection up to 10CV on request.
• Working temperature (VSD): -25ºC + 50 ºC.
• Hot dip galvanized
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide PL version impellers.
• 100% reversible impellers.