Hot-dip galvanised tubular fans fitted with EC Technology motors
Tubular axial fans designed with four support arms to reduce vibrations and equipped with low consumption aerodynamic aluminum propeller and IE4 EC Technology motor.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• AL version rotors made of cast aluminium.
• Support ring in sheet steel with double flange and cable glands for motor supply.
• Hot dip galvanised tubular sheet steel casing.
• Electronic speed drive (VSD), single-phase or three-phase, included with the fan.
• New high-efficiency synchronous EC motors (IE4). Equipped with high intensity neodymium magnets.
• Compact motors that facilitate the air flow passage.
• High reliability and maintenance free sensorless control.
• Fitted with long-life ball bearings.
• IP65 protection.
• Fan working temperature: -25ºC +50 ºC.
Electronic speed drive:
• Adjustable speed by 0-10V signal or PI automatic control integrated in the inverter.
• Highly configurable electronic drive with 2 analog inputs, 2 digital inputs, 1 relay output and 1 analog or digital output to select.
• Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
• Electronic drive for easy installation outside the work area. Thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted on control panels minimizing connections.
• Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with EMC directive 2014/30/EU.
• Available with single-phase 220-240V 50/60 Hz (VSD1/B) or three-phase 380-415 V 50/60 Hz (VSD3/B) input. IP20 standard protection, IP66 protection on request.
• Working temperature (VSD): -25ºC + 50 ºC.
• Hot dip galvanized
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide PL version impellers.
• 100% reversible impellers.