Hot dip galvanised tubular fans
Tubular axial fans designed with four support arms to reduce vibrations and fitted with an aerodynamic aluminium low-consumption impeller.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- AL version impellers made of cast aluminium.
- Support ring made of sheet steel with double flange and cable gland for motor power supply.
- Hot dip galvanised tubular sheet steel casing.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Operating temperature: -25ºC +50ºC.
- Hot dip galvanising.
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- Fibreglass-reinforced polyamide PL version impellers
- 100% reversible impellers.
- Special windings for different voltages.
- ATEX-certified Category 2.