ATEX certified tubular axial extractor fans with external motors
Belt driven tubular axial extractor fans with casing aperture up to 180º for working in explosive atmospheres.
• Tubular casing made of sheet steel with aluminium strip in rotor zone, in accordance with standard EN-14986.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• Protector belts and pulleys with copper coating to avoid sparks.
• Watertight transmission group (IP66) with double seal system.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Temperature of the air to be carried: -20 ºC to +120 ºC.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection. ATEX certification increased safety Ex ”e”, explosion proof Ex ”d”, Ex tb or Ex tc.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Anticorrosive with ATEX paint, free of iron components, in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex “nA” version equipped with ATEX Ex nA motors.