Tubular axial fans with external motors
Tubular axial fans activated by transmission with casing aperture up to 180º.
• Tubular sheet steel casing with rotating cover.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• Watertight transmission group (IP66) with double seal system.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Temperature of the air to be carried: -25 ºC to +120 ºC.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Single-phase 230V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• 100% reversible impellers.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Category 2 ATEX certification (see HPX/ATEX series).