Tubular axial fans with external motors
Tubular axial fans activated by transmission with casing aperture up to 180º.
- Tubular sheet steel casing with rotating cover.
- Cast aluminium rotors.
- Sealed transmission unit (IP66) with double retention system.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Operating temperature: -25ºC +120ºC.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase
230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers greater than 4kW).
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- Rotors 100% reversible.
- Special windings for different voltages
- Category 2 ATEX certification (see HPX/ATEX series).