Fans designed with the best technology and experience to withstand the extreme working conditions in ovens, dryers and other applications with temperature and humidity
• Large thickness tubular sheet steel casing with rotating cover.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• High quality bearings, with high temperature grease.
• Bearing support with grease nipples.
• External greasers in fan casing.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Temperature of the air to be carried: -25 ºC to +120 ºC.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Single-phase 230V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Anti-corrosive in anticaloric paint.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• 100% reversible impellers.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Category 2 ATEX certification (see HPX/ATEX series).