ATEX certified, roof mounted axial extractor fans and optional Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc and Ex tb marking
Roof-mounted extractor fans with flat base and ATEX Certification, with CEE ExII2G Ex e anti-explosive, CEE ExII2G Ex d, Ex tc. or Ex tb non-sparking motor for working in explosive atmospheres containing dust or gas.
• Support base in galvanized sheet steel painted with aluminum band in the impeller area according to EN-14986 standard.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• Non-sparking cable gland included.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Anti-rain deflector cap in painted galvanized sheet steel, with anti-corrosion protection.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class F motors with ATEX certified ball bearings, Ex e increased safety, Ex d, Ex tb or Ex tc flameproof.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -20 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive with ATEX paint, free of iron components, in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.