Roof mounted axial extract fans with flat bases
Roof mounted axial extractor fans with fibreglass reinforced plastic rotor and flat base for installing on roof.
• Support base in painted galvanized steel sheet.
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide-6 impellers, except for 100 models with 4 poles, made of aluminium.
• Bird protection grid.
• Anti-rain deflector cap in painted galvanized sheet steel, with anti-corrosion protection.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection. Except single-phase models from size 45 to size 63, with IP54 protection.
• Single-phase 220-240V 50Hz and three-phase 220-240V/380-415V 50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V 50Hz (powers greater than 4kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Possibility of supply as IMPULSION FANS.
• AL version rotors made of cast aluminium.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• ATEX certified Category 2.