Roof-mounted axial extract fans with flat bases
Roof-mounted axial extract fans with fibreglass reinforced plastic impellers and flat bases for installing on roof.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel support base.
- Fibreglass reinforced polyamide-6 impellers. except for 100 models. which have 4 poles in aluminium.
- Bird guard.
- Rain cap made of painted galvanised sheet steel. with protection against corrosion.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings. IP55 protection. except single-phase models from size 45 to size 63. IP54 protection.
- Single-phase 220-240V-50Hz and three-phase 220-240V/380-415V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25ºC +60ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Option of supply in the form of IMPULSION FANS.
- Impellers made of cast aluminium.
- Special windings for different voltages
- ATEX-certified Category 2.