ATEX certified tubular mobile extractor fans
ATEX certified tubular mobile axial extractor fans with CEE ExII2G Ex e explosion-proof, CEE ExII2G Ex d, Ex tc, or Ex tb non-sparking motors for operating in explosive atmospheres.
• Tubular casing made of sheet steel with aluminium strip in rotor zone, in accordance with standard EN-14986.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• With inspection hatch.
• Protection grid against contacts according to the UNE-EN ISO 12499 standard, on both sides.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class F motors with ATEX certified ball bearings, Ex e increased safety, Ex d, Ex tb or Ex tc flameproof.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -20 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive with ATEX paint, free of iron components, in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.