Tubular mobile axial fans
Mobile fans in which the airflow can be varied.
- Tubular sheet steel casing.
- Fibreglass-reinforced polyamide-6 impeller.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499 on both sides.
- Manually resettable junction box with on - off switch to prevent accidental start-up (EN ISO 12100).
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Fan switch fitted with a built-in CETAC P17 plug for: - Three-phase 3P + T 16A motors - Single-phase 2P + T 16A motors
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings. IP55 protection. except single-phase models from size 35 to size 56. IP54 protection.
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase 230/400V-50Hz.
- Operating temperature: -25ºC+ 50ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- 100% reversible impellers.
- Special windings for different voltages.
- ATEX-certified Category 2.