Tubular portable axial fans
Mobile fans with the possibility of directing the air flow.
• Sheet steel long casing.
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide-6 impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to the UNE-EN ISO 12499 standard, on both sides.
• Manually resettable connection box with on/off switch to prevent accidental start-up (EN ISO 12100)
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• The fan switch has a CETAC P17 type plug attached. For three-phase motor: 3P + T 16A. For single phase motor: 2P + T 16A.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection. Except single-phase models from size 35 to size 56, with IP54 protection.
• Single-phase 230V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz.
• Working temperature: -25ºC +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• 100% reversible impellers.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• ATEX certified Category 2.