400 ºC/2h (F-400) and 300 ºC/2h (F-300) roof mounted multifunctional extract fans
400 ºC/2h rated roof mounted multifunctional extract fans for work in fire risk zones, designed for smoke extraction in industrial or similar buildings.
• Support base in painted galvanized steel sheet.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Cap in painted galvanized steel sheet, with natural air outlet. Approval according to EN 12101-3, with certification No. 0370-CPR-0544
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Multi-voltage motor, special design valid for: 220/380V 60 Hz, 254/440 V 60 Hz, 265/460V 60 Hz, 277/480V 60 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.