400ºC/2h (F-400) and 300ºC/2h (F-300) roof-mounted multifunctional extract fans
400ºC/2h and 300ºC/2h rated roof-mounted multifunctional extract fans for work in fire risk zones. designed for smoke extraction in industrial or similar buildings.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel support base.
- Cast aluminium orientable impellers.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel rain cover. with natural air outlet. Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3. with certificates No. 0370-CPR 0544 (F-400) and 0370-CPR-3073 (F-300).
- Class H motors. S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. with ball bearings. IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 3kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 3kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20ºC +40ºC continuous service. also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50ºC. S2 operation. 300ºC/2h. 400ºC/2h.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.