400 ºC/2h (F-400) and 300 ºC/2h (F-300) roof mounted multifunctional extract fans
400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h rated roof mounted multifunctional extract fans for work in fire risk zones, designed for smoke extraction in industrial or similar buildings.
• Support base in painted galvanized steel sheet.
• Cast aluminium orientable rotors.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Cap in painted galvanized steel sheet, with natural air outlet. Approval according to EN 12101-3, with certifications No. 0370-CPR 0544 (F-400) and 0370-CPR-3073 (F-300).
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.