Roof mounted multifunctional extract fans for large airflows
Roof mounted multifunctional extract fans with robust structures for extraction operations with large airflows.
• Support base in painted galvanized steel sheet.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Cap in painted galvanized steel sheet, with natural air outlet.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Multi-voltage motor, special design valid for: 220/380V 60 Hz, 254/440 V 60 Hz, 265/460V 60 Hz, 277/480V 60 Hz.
• Working temperature: -25ºC +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Quality C4H surface finish.
• ATEX and 2 speed motors.
• Total stainless steel construction.
• Hot dip galvanized steel construction.
• Marine motors for naval applications, certified for essential service according to different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
• CE, NEMA, UL, CSA motors.
• C5M surface finish quality.